Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Digital Toslink Fibre Audio Optical Splitter Adapter Cable

On 03/09/2019 10:44, Broadback wrote:
I have received one of these from Ebay. It has no output on either
terminal. Am I just unlucky or are these items flaky? I need another
Optical audio output from my TV. Are there any other suggestions please?

If you raise the shutters on the output(s) can you see the red light?

On Amazon 25% of purchasers gave similar a 1 star review. Many
indicating a shoddy product with poor physical connections possibly
indicating the misalignment of the light output.