Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Asymmetric hinges, do they exist, do they have a special name?

Not sure what you mean. Are you talking about hose you often see on sheds
with one bit like three vertical screws, but the other side is a long
pointed bit with screws all the way along it? The Rustic look, or in the
case of my shed, rusty!
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Green" wrote in message
I'm after some hinges with one flap about 18mm across and the other
flap twice as much or even more. Are there such things and, if so,
what are they called?

If they don't exist then I'll have to make do with some flush hinges
which are sort of 'near enough' but may not be very robust.

--
Chris Green
·