Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy[_4_] Home Guy[_4_] is offline

Default Comey NOT Charged !! Comey NOT Charged !!

trader_4 wrote:

What "justice" did Trump obstruct?

What actual crime, a crime requiring a "judicial" response, happened
such that Trump obstructed it?

Geez, do I have to answer that?

He told the WH attorney to fire Comey.

Comey performed, at minimum, professional misconduct, and at most he
disclosed classified information which could be feloneous. He
overstepped his bounds by giving Hillary a "get out of prosecution"
card.

He called the RUSSIANS in, the Russian ambassador and foreign
minister and told them that he fired Comey, so now the pressure is off.

This sounds like bragging. I'm not aware of the specifics of that
claim, but when there is no crime, it amounts to political interference
to keep "investigating" it.

He vilified our intel community that had it right, he sided with Putin
and Russia over America

There is a group of intel people that say that the theft of DNC emails
was an inside job. But you'd rather trust the same machinery that told
us about Iraq's WMD's.

Trump was being rail-roaded over this russia thing and you're absolutely
blind to not see this.

You could do worse in this world than to have Russia as an ally instead
of a make-believe enemy.

Russia is a partner with US in the international space station. Russia
is a partner with the US and 30 other countries in the multi-billion
dollar ITER Tokamak project. Get over it. Communism is dead in Russia
and Russia is not the enemy that your precious MIC wants you to believe.

He still refuses to acknowledge that Russia meddled in the election.

You still refuse to believe that Russia did no such thing. Hillary was
a bad candidate and a criminal and not fit to be president. It was a
complete load of horse **** that was invented during 2017 with the help
of leftist google, fecebook and twitter to concoct this so-called
interference, examples of which are still hard to come by and were NEVER
reported or talked about DURING THE ELECTION.

And of course I could also say that the US, time and time again, has
done more than just "interfere" with the internal affairs of other
countries, so even on that score I could say that all's fair in love and
war (or - what's good for the goose is good for the gander). If your
fragile democracy can't withstand a few thousand dollars worth of rogue,
obscure social-media spending, then your country deserves to fail.

So one way or the other (there was no russia election meddling, or if
there was it was far, far too obscure to have any effect) you need to
get over that. And Russia didn't hack the DNC servers - it was an
inside job. When you look at how Hillary handled her own illegal email
side-channel, you have all the evidence you need that democrats don't
know **** about IT and their proxies like Fusion GPS and Crowdstrike are
full of ****. Why did they not let the FBI examine their servers? I
can't believe you can't see through all that crap.

He constantly attacked the investigation that got to the truth.

When you're charged with a crime, it's no crime to NOT help the
prosecution.

When there was no crime to begin with, there was never any justice to
obstruct.