Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default How to DIY "My own website"

On Monday, 2 September 2019 16:22:38 UTC+1, Another John wrote:
We had a friend, who had a great website (logging how he had a new house
built (from Finland) in c.2000). Unfortunately he died a couple of years
ago, and now his website has died. Every now and again, someone would
like to view his site.
I have the complete site in the form of HTML and JPG files, and I'd like
to make it available across the web again.

If it's still in static HTML files you need a traditional web host with FTP access, then just upload everything.

Start from about £3 a month.

https://www.tsohost.com/web-hosting

Owain