Posted to uk.d-i-y
FMurtz FMurtz is offline

Default coffee capsules

Tim+ wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
Theo wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
Has anyone tried to make an adapter for dolce gusto coffee pod machine
to expressi (aldi type)They can be bought but are expensive.

This looks like just the thing:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2143952

About a tenner to print in PLA, according to online quotes.

Theo

And the cost of the printer, my dolce gusto machine cost me AU $ 7.50
from the Salvation Army Opp shop and It looked like it had never been used.
The adapter seem to be able to cost 12.48 euro landed (But I am probably
wrong and they only ship local) ?If I can read dutch which I can not. so
10 pounds plus cost of buying printer does not seem like a good deal.

Couldnt you just whittle one out of balsa wood or carve up a block of
polystyrene?

Tim

Not sure, I have the outer case (dolce gusto pod) and the inner
(Expressi)but the bought adapter seems concentric and the home printed
one seems off centre and not sure how to seal it, I tried just putting
one in the other after clearing the the old grounds but it did not work.