Default Sheetrock

From what I have learned from 3 brothers in the drywall trade at one time or
another. Drywall is usually bid by the square foot. There are so many
variable in hanging rock, for example is the drywall already stocked in the
room, are they internal walls where they can be glued and screwed or outside
walls where they have to be screwed every foot along the wall stud. Do the
rockers have to do the ceiling, how tall. Is it posible to get a couple
bids to give you a ballpark? Best of Luck.

Mike J.
"Meleah Foreman" wrote in message
I have hired 3 men to do sheetrocking in my home. They could only work

today
and charge by the hour. I have three rooms that need to be done (each
approximately 13 x 20). Approximately how long would it take to do these
rooms? They are perfectly square, no odd cuts.

Thanks!! Meleah