Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default JIS #000 screwdriver

On 01/09/2019 12:01, harry wrote:
On Sunday, 1 September 2019 09:33:10 UTC+1, newshound wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a good quality one at a reasonable price?
Best I have spotted so far is Amazon which is more than £12 including
delivery. It *must* be JIS, not Phillips!

Best bet for all tools cheap is your local car boot sale.

Not for one of these. I have a couple of "boxed sets" of assorted small
bits, and a couple of "iPhone screwdriver sets" which are typical of
eBay / Car Boot, none of them have a decent JIS 000. I expect to pay a
bit more for a well machined hardened bit. I don't mind buying a small
set although a single would be best. I'm not *completely* convinced by
this one

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Screwdriv... teway&sr=8-3

which is why I'd like a recommendation.

Radiospares web site is down at the moment otherwise I would look there.