Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Marquis Saint Evremonde[_2_] The Marquis Saint Evremonde[_2_] is offline

Default bloody banks

Broadback posted
On 01/09/2019 09:40, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
won't be able to do internet banking from 30th sept with RBS if you
use XP or Vista...pants

Simples, change banks

But they're all doing it all the time. A year ago or so Lloyds and
Halifax (my banks) improved their online banking sites so that I could
not use them with my version of Firefox, which I cannot upgrade without
installing a new version of Windows. Which would require me to buy a new
PC. I solved the problem temporarily by installing Opera, but I'm under
no illusions that that will last much longer.

--
Evremonde