Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mortarfied

In article ,
Bert Coules wrote:
Having just made my usual abject mess of laying a single course of
bricks (atop an existing low wall) I seriously wonder why I didn't
simply stick the damn things in place and fill the gaps with more of
the same adhesive. Centuries-old technology may be all well and good if
you can manage it, but for some jobs there are better alternatives.

Have you worked out the costs of a suitable adhesive? ;-)

--
*When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.