Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gladstone Brookes...

In article ,
michael adams mjadams25@ukonline wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 29/08/2019 16:51, Max Demian wrote:
On 29/08/2019 15:13, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Thank god the PPI claims are coming to an end....

You realise the PPI claims people are mostly the people who miss-sold them in the
first place? That's how they know how to claim.

I told then I had one month of PPI in the 90's when I changed credit cards and didn't
tick the no box...they weren't interested ....

I applied direct to Barclays last week entering my Barclaycard Number in
the extra information box.

They owe me about 35p from the 90's but the article that persuaded me
to apply said that they have to pay interest on top.

So its fingers crossed.

I got a very fast answer from Barclays who have always been my bank and
credit card. Nothing owed.

My BS changed hands a few times over the years, and I also upped the
mortgage a couple of times, so waiting to hear from them. Hoping the delay
is good news.

--
*Can atheists get insurance for acts of God? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.