Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On 8/29/19 4:42 PM, Bob F wrote:

IÂ*don'tÂ*needÂ*aÂ*gunÂ*toÂ*proveÂ*myÂ*manhood.

That all depends on if you are a man to start with. Cars
are dangerous as all hell. Does driving make you a man?

If you are going to criticize guns, find out what they are
actually about before opening your mouth.

Gun courses at ranges will lend you guns. You don't have
to buy one. (Although they will want you to try several
out in the hopes you will adore one particular one and
purchase it from them.)

Knowing the 5x increase in the chance of someone in my house dying from
gunshot if I had a gun in the house, I think I will pass. I have never
feltÂ*aÂ*needÂ*forÂ*oneÂ*anyway.

Oh brother. And how many times more likely are you to slip
and break your head open if you have a bathtub/shower, especially
if you use soap!

And take and NRA certified course on gun safety before owning a gun.
AND PAY ATTENTION!

I'dÂ*muchÂ*ratherÂ*goÂ*snowboardingÂ*orÂ*playÂ*vol leyball.

I prefer fishing myself. But shooting is also a blast.
I am pretty good at 50 yards free standing with my 45.