Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default DIY Optician

Don't you mean you used to be a banker but then you found a W?
Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
Today is Yesterdays Tomorrow.
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Max Demian explained :
Tell us how you get on. Could be fiddly to adjust "on the fly".

Might be handy for someone like me, who wears different diopters for
differing purposes - one for close, one for TV, another for driving,
but swapping focus would be very fiddely. I would want a push button
select, but not practical. Even better, remote control, or automatic so
they adjust themselves.

Think I will stick with my throwaway £1 glasses :-)

Sensible way is to use contact lenses to correct any eye defects. Then
various cheap ready mades to cope with old age. ;-)

--
*I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.*

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.