Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Uninterruptible power supplies

On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:09:33 +0100, (Roger Hayter)
wrote:

T i m wrote:

snip

[1] For nearly every other instance you might think you have found of
my 'intolerance' is more likely to be a balance of who might have a
right to impart themselves on someone else in a negative way. Like
smokers do to non smokers, cat owners do to non cat owners or a
minority of the electorate who can decide the future for the majority.
It is *they* who are demonstrating a lack of consideration and empathy
to others, not those forced to put up with it.

Sounds like the sort of rationalisation that concentration camp guards
had to do every morning.

How strange (and brings us very close to activating Godwin's law g).

You seem to have difficulty in seeing these
offenders as actually people like yourself.

I do? Ok, playing along, could you give me an example of how / where
you have seem me being an 'offender' in the same way as say smokers or
cat owners? In a real tangible way I mean, not offending someone's
sensibilities with the truth on the Internet?

This is fair enough, but
to then claim a special ability to empathise is bizarre.

I have never made any such claim Roger and you suggesting such further
emphases (to me anyway) that you still aren't willing or able to see
the bigger picture?

Cheers, T i m