Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default elevangelist Asks His Followers For $54m For Private Jet

On 8/28/2019 4:43 AM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod
wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

I had a friend who liked Jimmy Swaggart. And she may have sent him
money since like the others he asked for it all the time After he was
exposed, I didn't want to embarrass her by asking anything about it.

But as to your original post, I think if his 3 planes are in the shop,
even if it's just to get their oil changed, he would need another plane.
Isn't that obvious?

Brings to mind something about getting a camel through the eye of a needle.