Posted to alt.home.repair

Default elevangelist Asks His Followers For $54m For Private Jet

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/19 4:17 AM, Bod wrote:
'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54 million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

What kimd of Royal Plame does your Royal Cumt use?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 28/08/2019 10:58, James Bond wrote:
On 8/28/19 4:17 AM, Bod wrote:
'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a
fourth private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill
for $54 million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

What kimd of Royal Plame does your Royal Cumt use?

What has this got to do with religion?

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/19 4:17 AM, Bod wrote:
'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54 million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

What kimd of Royal Plame does your Royal Cumt use?

What has this got to do with religion?

What does your original post have to do with home repair?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod
wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

I had a friend who liked Jimmy Swaggart. And she may have sent him
money since like the others he asked for it all the time After he was
exposed, I didn't want to embarrass her by asking anything about it.

But as to your original post, I think if his 3 planes are in the shop,
even if it's just to get their oil changed, he would need another plane.
Isn't that obvious?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

I had a friend who liked Jimmy Swaggart. And she may have sent him
money since like the others he asked for it all the time After he was
exposed, I didn't want to embarrass her by asking anything about it.

But as to your original post, I think if his 3 planes are in the shop,
even if it's just to get their oil changed, he would need another plane.
Isn't that obvious?

Yes, and 54 mil sounds cheap. Let's get him a 737 Max. There are a few
available.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

I had a friend who liked Jimmy Swaggart. And she may have sent him
money since like the others he asked for it all the time After he was
exposed, I didn't want to embarrass her by asking anything about it.

But as to your original post, I think if his 3 planes are in the shop,
even if it's just to get their oil changed, he would need another plane..
Isn't that obvious?

Yes, and 54 mil sounds cheap. Let's get him a 737 Max. There are a few
available.

That ranks right up there with those Camp Meeting shysters that are
on TV for hours at night. Essentially the pitch is that nothing good
comes from God to you until you send them money and then you get your
miracle. They claim that you can't buy a miracle, but then go on to
explain how essentially you can. The one minister who would look just like
the devil if you put horns on him, says that he only had like $1000
in money at one point, gave most of that to the church, and then the
miracles started. He says a few days later, a guy came up to him and
showed him a picture of an antique car, told him there are only 3 of
these in the world, I have #1, I want you to have it. He says that he
got to love the FedEx truck, because every day it brought more free
miracle stuff like that.

Two things amaze me, one is that people fall for this. The second is
that they show what look like normal, decent people answering the phones
to take the people's money. And they have a choir singing away, they
all look like decent people too, but there they are, scamming people.
And nowhere in any of the pitch have I ever heard one word about any
of the money being used to help the poor, to feed people, or anything
else. I suspect it all winds up going as overhead to bring in more
money, while paying themselves princely sums.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/19 9:19 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
Yes, and 54 mil sounds cheap.* Let's get him a 737 Max.* There are a few available.

ROFLMAO!

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Not only that, churches are the only businesses that don't have to

show their books, they are also exempt from paying tax.
What a bunch of shysters.

--
Bod

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

You give religions more than $82.5 billion a year - The Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com news wonk 2013/08/22 you-give...
22 Aug 2013 - The full scale of subsidies religions get is pretty
staggering: tax_code_religions ... Churches don't pay property taxes on
their land or buildings.

If churches paid taxes, how much less would you and I have to pay?

https://medium.com if-churches-paid-taxes-how-much-less-would-you-a...
5 Aug 2017 - There's a popular meme going around that says if the
church paid taxes, everyone would only have to pay 3% taxes. Everyone
would pay 3% ...

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2019 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens

OK by me, I just want that goblet that changes water to wine.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 12:23:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/28/2019 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens

OK by me, I just want that goblet that changes water to wine.

Yabbut it'll change water to Mogen David.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 8/28/2019 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens

OK by me, I just want that goblet that changes water to wine.

Yabbut it'll change water to Mogen David.

Cindy Hamilton

Mad Dog 20/20, now you are talking!

Posted to alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 11:22:44 -0400,
wrote:

On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens

WRWJW. Gold or gold with jewels?
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

I had a friend who liked Jimmy Swaggart. And she may have sent him
money since like the others he asked for it all the time After he was
exposed, I didn't want to embarrass her by asking anything about it.

But as to your original post, I think if his 3 planes are in the shop,
even if it's just to get their oil changed, he would need another plane.
Isn't that obvious?

Brings to mind something about getting a camel through the eye of a needle.