Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On 8/28/2019 12:16 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 8/28/2019 3:28 AM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On 8/28/19 2:10 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"A K" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 3:06:55 PM UTC-5, Libtard Logic wrote:
How many more people will die before we do something about these
horrific police cars?

Two 6-year-olds killed, at least 11 injured as stabbing suspect
crashes stolen police car in Dayton, OH.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ayton-n1046576

How do you figure it was the police car at fault?

The car was stolen.

It was a joke, Joyce.

Yup, you got it!

Guns don't kill, people do.
Police cars don't kill, people do.

It's amazing how many gun-grabbin' libtards can't seem to understand
that.

Funny, how these right wing wacko terrorists are so fond of previously
illegal weapons of war. Back then, we didn't have anywhere near a bad
of atrocities. What could have changed that?

Just the usual fad/fashion stuff. In the 60s it was the black
panthers, simbionese liberation army, bader meinhof etc.

Correct. A few black people started carrying, expressing their right to
do so, and the rightie's hero Reagan immediately passed gun control.