Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Help to kill file with Mozilla Thunderbird please

One thing I would say is ignore the flames they are no more than electrons
after all. Many of us have been here for years, indeed since the last
century, and you just develop a thick skin or sometimes mischievously play
with them.
Innocent smile.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Martin Brown" wrote in message
On 29/08/2019 11:22, Broadback wrote:
I wish to kill file a specific poster on u.d-i-y. I cannot find his email
address, how can I do it please? I do now particularly wish to name the
individual as I am sure he will flame me.

Right click on the "From" field at the top of the headers and then use
"Create Filter From"

It may be that they post through some anonymiser or with a forged From
address in which case you may have to accept some collateral damage.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown