Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Royal Mail - Track and Trace fail

On 27/08/2019 23:19, alan_m wrote:
On 24/08/2019 08:06, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It was working yesterday, promising a delivery this morning (Saturday).

but now it does nothing when you enter the reference number - no
Capture pictures, no error, it just does nothing.

I currently have a RM tracking number that suggests that its already
been "scanned" as delivered - in 3 days time on 30th Aug 2019 !!!!!

I now also have UKmail(DHL) tracking number for something expensive that
I ordered which was on a "normally" next day delivery . The seller sent
an item dispatched email within a few hours of ordering with the
tracking number. The tracking shows that UKMail/DHL picked up the item
and transported it to the local distribution centre overnight. Since
then they have been promising to deliver the next working day until
around 10am on the next day where they update the delivery has been
delayed message and add yet another (working) day for the promised
delivery!