Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Help to kill file with Mozilla Thunderbird please

On 29/08/2019 12:00, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 29/08/19 11:22, Broadback wrote:
I wish to kill file a specific poster on u.d-i-y. I cannot find his
email address, how can I do it please? I do now particularly wish to
name the individual as I am sure he will flame me.

You need to set up a message filter. I use Linux, and I can find
"Message Filters" under "Tools";Â* I see you use Windows, so it might be
under something else.

in windows you double click the message and it opens in a window.

then you click on the from address to select it

then right click and select create filter

fill in the fields as you want

and puff of smoke I've gone.