Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 3:05:42 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/28/19 10:59 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 8/28/2019 3:28 AM, Captain Obvious wrote:
On 8/28/19 2:10 AM, Rod Speed wrote:

"A K" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 3:06:55 PM UTC-5, Libtard Logic wrote:
How many more people will die before we do something about these
horrific police cars?

Two 6-year-olds killed, at least 11 injured as stabbing suspect
crashes stolen police car in Dayton, OH.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ayton-n1046576

How do you figure it was the police car at fault?

The car was stolen.

It was a joke, Joyce.

Yup, you got it!

Guns don't kill, people do.
Police cars don't kill, people do.

It's amazing how many gun-grabbin' libtards can't seem to understand
that.

Funny, how these right wing wacko terrorists are so fond of previously
illegal weapons of war. Back then, we didn't have anywhere near a bad of
atrocities. What could have changed that?

What makes you think they are all right wing? Most of
the violence comes from the Left.

And to answer your question, we have always had weapons.
What has changed is that we now have Liberal/Regressives
that are godless and have no limits on their behavior.

How about the white supremacists and similar? I guess they believe
in God, so they are A-OK and God is limiting their behavior?

Without an external authority over them,

The authority would be our laws and govt. Those muslims extremists
say they have God on their side, how's that working out?

morality is
what serves their self interest and killing another
human being, a baby or a grown adult, is no more than
squashing a bug.

Attitudes like this are why nothing can get done anymore and the country
is coming apart. Sadly, you just see the left as extreme and can't see
that much of what you post is just as extreme, just as closed minded,
just as bad.