Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 3:09:28 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/28/19 11:16 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 8/28/2019 1:59 PM, Bob F wrote:
Funny, how these right wing wacko terrorists are so fond of previously
illegal weapons of war. Back then, we didn't have anywhere near a bad
of atrocities. What could have changed that?

Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile killed more people than all my guns put
together.Â* Why is that?

I placed my gun on my table and stared at it for hours. Although
quite handsome in its own right, it just sat there and did
nothing. Go figure...

It is only weapons that can be used for insurrection that they
want to ban. They could give a s*** about instruments that
can be used for murder.

ROFL

That's a shift. Previously the gun nuts were claiming that people
who favor some reasonable gun laws to stop known trouble makers
from just walking into a sporting goods store and buying guns
were out to take all guns away. Now it's just that they want to
ban weapons that can be used for 'insurrection". BTW, somewhere in
there didn't you just admit that would be weapons of war. Yet
the typical argument has been that the weapons Americans are allowed
to own are not suitable for war. So, which is it?