Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On 8/28/19 11:16 AM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
On 8/28/2019 1:59 PM, Bob F wrote:
Funny, how these right wing wacko terrorists are so fond of previously
illegal weapons of war. Back then, we didn't have anywhere near a bad
of atrocities. What could have changed that?

Ted Kennedy's Oldsmobile killed more people than all my guns put
together.Â* Why is that?

I placed my gun on my table and stared at it for hours. Although
quite handsome in its own right, it just sat there and did
nothing. Go figure...

It is only weapons that can be used for insurrection that they
want to ban. They could give a s*** about instruments that
can be used for murder.