Posted to alt.home.repair

Default elevangelist Asks His Followers For $54m For Private Jet

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 12:23:12 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 8/28/2019 11:22 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:17:57 +0100, Bod wrote:

'Televangelist Jesse Duplantis says that God told him he needed a fourth
private plane and hes asking his followers to foot the bill for $54
million'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiHghDYvpBU

And millions of gullible sheep throw their money at him. LOL

Would Jesus wear a Rolex on his television show? - Ray Stevens

OK by me, I just want that goblet that changes water to wine.

Yabbut it'll change water to Mogen David.

Cindy Hamilton