Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY Optician

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 28/08/2019 01:09, Rod Speed wrote:
Bert Coules wrote
They do look intriguing. I use and like varifocals but there are times
(and in differing circumstances) where they're not ideal and a single
prescription pair would be better. These might fit that bill.

Yeah, just ordered some.
I normally wear what works best for the computer screen and
now find it hard to read the shelf labels in the supermarket etc.
Be handy to be able to change the prescription on the fly for that.

Tell us how you get on.

Sure.

Could be fiddly to adjust "on the fly".

Yep, going to be interesting to see.

Even if they are, they will be useful to get new prescription lenses.

I have been using the cheap chinese ones for years now and have been
guessing the prescription change for a while now. Works fine with one
eye but not with the other. Simplest way to do my diy eye test.

But I didnt notice the 6D limit, so maybe not.