Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default We need to ban police cars

On Tuesday, August 27, 2019 at 7:06:06 PM UTC-4, T wrote:
On 8/27/19 2:44 PM, wrote:
On 8/27/19 4:06 PM, Libtard Logic wrote:
How many more people will die before we do something about these
horrific police cars?

Two 6-year-olds killed, at least 11 injured as stabbing suspect
crashes stolen police car in Dayton, OH.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ayton-n1046576

Guns are made for the sole purpose of killing.

What a crok! Guns have a ton of other uses.

And guns save about 17 to 1 lives versus those cost by criminals
using guns.

I'm sure the cite for that statistic won't be forthcoming.....

Police cars are not.

And the USA's worst mass murder was by an arsonist. So
lets ban fire.

How many mass murders by arson have we seen this year in the USA?
Even with the rare case, it's almost always someone targeting someone
specifically that they are out to get over some personal dispute,
so they set fire to their house. It's not some whacko going to
Las Vegas and burning up 50 random people, it's not someone going
to Parkland and burning up 15 people in a school. When we have an
actual significant problem with mass arsons, then we should address that.

The problem is not the instrument but the user. We
have always had guns, but not mass shootings.

That's a new line. Previously the gun nut position has typically been
to deny that mass shootings are anything new. And certainly the easy
availability of guns, where some whack job, with 21 police visits to
the house, with the police knowing he's being treated for mental problems,
knowing he was suicidal, can just walk into Dick's and buy all the guns
he wants, is a very, very bad system.

What is
different is that we now have Liberals that have
no grounding in morality. Without religoun to tell
them what is right and what is wrong, killing a human
being is no different than killing a bug.

Oh please. Those whacko muslims have their religion, how's that working out?
I'm not religious, I don't go to church, but I know right from wrong.
And I know we have a president who doesn't. He lies and lies and lies.
He inflames his trumpets with those lies, including smearing immigrants,
both legal and illegal. He stirs up hate. He divides the country instead
of uniting us. Maybe you should look there? And how does what we see
Trump do, everything from lies, to adultery, to saying there were very fine
people marching with Nazis and the KKK, fit with the values of your church?
Last week Trump smeared LEGAL immigrants as rapists, murderers, and worse.

And if you think it is magazine capacity, look up the
date on the Browning Hi Power.

Oh ya, and criminals don't obey laws, that is why they
are called criminals.

A reasonable permit process, where the local police chief has to issue
a permit following an actual meaningful background check, would not rely
on criminals obeying the law to keep someone like Cruz, the Parkland
shooter from walking into Dicks and buying whatever he wants. It would
rely on Dicks Sporting Goods obeying the law and not selling him guns
without a permit.

Well, except by Liberal who now
call them "justice-involved persons". Criminals
get all the instruments of murder they want, be
it a stolen cop car, a cigarette lighter, a knife,
a bat, any kind of gun ...

When is the last time anyone killed 10, 20, 50 people with a bat,
a knife, or a cigarette lighter? You could add up all of the above
deaths last year in the US from all that BS and it would be just a fraction
of the deaths from guns.

Harassing the legal gun owner is not the answer.

Asking for a reasonable permit process to keep guns out of the hands
of people who should not have them is not harassment.

Oh ya, and the biggest killer of humans in the past
century was Death by Left Wing Government (Nazis, Soviets,
ChiComs, Pol Pot, etc.) to the tune of around 200 million
souls. And now you know why Liberals want to ban guns
and not instruments of murder. It impedes their beloved
Dictatorship of the Protectorate.

So typical, so crazy, so sad. Meanwhile it's just a matter of time
until the next whack job walks into a gun store in a state that has
lax laws, buys a gun and commits the next mass shooting.