Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

The purpose of democracy is to resolve issues on which there are differences of
opinion.
I sat through ten years of Labour and bit my lip, because of democracy.

It must have really broken your heart then having spent all those years
lining your pockets in South Africa which at the time was under an
Apartheid regime.

Still I suppose you can at least console yourself that you got out just in time.

michael adams