Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

"dennis@home" wrote in message
On 26/08/2019 03:19, jeikppkywk wrote:

There is a considerable difference of opinion on whether leaving is
a good idea or not. Thats why the referendum got such a narrow
result.

The purpose of democracy is to resolve issues on which there are
differences of opinion. I sat thropugh ten years of Labourt and bitr
my lip, because of democracy.

I will not sit through even three years of 'democracy stinks, we want
the EU!

"The people did not know what they were voting for". On which side
would that be?

See below.

"The people were lied to", On which side would that be?

Well we know many brexiteers lied because they have said what they
promised isn't going to happen.

No brexiteer was ever in any position to promise
anything you silly little pathological liar.

all the rest of your lies flushed where they belong