Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

On 26/08/2019 03:19, jeikppkywk wrote:

There is a considerable difference of opinion
on whether leaving is a good idea or not. Thats
why the referendum got such a narrow result.

The purpose of democracy is to resolve issues on which there are
differences of opinion.
I sat thropugh ten years of Labourt and bitr my lip, because of democracy.

I will not sit through even three years of 'democracy stinks, we want
the EU!

"The people did not know what they were voting for". On which side would
that be?
"The people were lied to", On which side would that be?
"The campaign was organised by people with plenty of money - most of it
offshore". On which side would that be?
"The referendum was only advisory?" Despite being nade abundantly clear
to the electorate the the decision would be acted on.
"Things have changed: We need a second referendum" I said that halfway
through BLair. No one listened.
"It will be an economic disaster for the country", I said that as soon
as Blair was elected. No one listened.

In short I have sat through populist democracy - Thatcher, Blair, Brown
Camneron - none of whom I voted for and for the first time in my life I
am on the winning side of an election.

And the LOSERS want to now say democracy is only when you vote the right
way.

Whenair won with about 25% of te electorate we wre told be had a
democratic mandate. When Leave wins with 45% or whatever we wre told
they do not.

This is not about a 'difference of opinion' This is about tearing up the
last vestiges of democracy this country possesaes, wiping youre arse
with it and selling the nation to a foreign power.

The day after the referendum it was a differeence of opinoin. Since then
it has become a fight to tear power from those who have usurped it from
the people.

We dont hate remoaners, but we are very very angry with those who have
their fingers up their bottoms making them dance to a tune of
unrelenting media propaganda.

--
€śThere are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isnt true; the
other is to refuse to believe what is true.€ť

€”Soren Kierkegaard