Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default London Congestion Charge

On 26/08/2019 07:39, Brian Gaff wrote:
That very much depends on whether you are a farmer or not, but I have heard
that the Red Diesel exception is one of the things that might be
withdrawn to tackle global warming. Does any other country have such a
scheme?

I don't somehow think your plan would work as towing a trailer would I
imagine reduce the range and sitting on the e road running your generator
might be seen as actually powering the vehicle.
I do wonder how long it will be before many generators, compressors and the
like are regulated. These things sit there often for hours running doing
nothing and are hardly pollution free.
Brian

We have to do something to avoid the problems caused by "greens".