Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 18:58:48 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Brian Gaff wrote

That very much depends on whether you are a farmer or not, but I have
heard that the Red Diesel exception is one of the things that might be
withdrawn to tackle global warming.

Does any other country have such a scheme?

Yep, but not many.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_d...European_Union

Good Lord! You REALLY got NOTHING in your senile life other than what goes
on in the newsgroups that you infest with your obnoxious presence!

"That¢s because so much **** and ****e emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a ******."