Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default Marking hex bits to make it easier to find the right one - anyone?

In message , Gareth's was W7 now W10
Downstairs Computer writes
On 25/08/2019 16:37, Terry Casey wrote:
In article 364af08a-4a82-4460-a881-db07eac31bb7
@googlegroups.com, says...

I couldn't rememeber the usual mnemonics, I found it easier to
rember the colours but one going around my school (perhaps Harry
started it) was

Black Boys Rape Our Young Girls But Vrigins Grow Wise.

The version I learned ended But Virgins Go Without

+1

... except that at Westinghouse in Chippenham it was not
boys but *******s.

AOL St. Albans 1961. The company was re-located WWII from London which
may have accounted for some strange practices.

--
Tim Lamb