Posted to uk.d-i-y
jeikppkywk jeikppkywk is offline

Default Power cut

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 24/08/2019 07:30, jeikppkywk wrote:

On 23/08/2019 20:27, jeikppkywk wrote:

Thats what the ones with physical buttons do have.

Not viable with a touch screen tho.

SO DONT HAVE JUST A TOUCH SCREEEN

NOT A VIABLE WAY TO DO A SMARTPHONE.

Makes more sense to swipe an icon on the touch screen.

No, It makes no more sense than tapping a button, or an icon,

Those dont work when getting the phone out of your pocket.

I don't keep my phone in my pocket.

But the design of how you answer an incoming
call has to allow for those who do, particularly
when the answer screen isn't user configurable.

I have a case attached to my belt and can extract it without touching the
screen.

But only a small minority of phone users use those.

You could easily accidentally swipe the icon the the right while taking it
out.

No you can't with the best designed ones. Thats a
real irritation when answering the call when driving,
its quite hard to swipe the icon. It doesnt happen
accidentally even when just picking up the phone.