Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Royal Mail - Track and Trace fail

On Saturday, 24 August 2019 08:42:37 UTC+1, wrote:
Jim GM4DHJ ... expressed precisely :
chinky tracking is dire ....

It has become worse over time. It used to track to point of China exit,
that it has exited, then at least tell you it had arrived in the UK
International depot, then tell you when it was out for local delivery.

Now it just tells you it has arrived at the China exit port, next thing
it is at your door.

Last thing I had delivered from China, the tracking was excellent all the way through to delivery. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised as, previously, once in the UK it didn't actually track. At best, a "delivered" status after the event.