Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default Royal Mail - Track and Trace fail

Pamela used his keyboard to write :
I find Royal Mail tracking is poorer than most and is one of the very few
which the all-in-one courier apps can't track.

I'm not sure that is correct - my parcel was sent from Kent via an
independent, which showed it arriving in a Yorkshire hub. RM's tracking
would not work, yet RM delivered this morning with it still not
working. The courier emailed to say it was out for RM delivery, then
later to confirm delivered. So they must have been able to track
through RM's system somehow.