Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:29:09 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:26, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:16:21 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

In your dreams.

Sigh. You are probably right.

Only if we can still afford access to the Internet.

It will be one 'if we hadnt left the EU'
moan after another

And quite rightfully, considering it was only wanted by 1/3rd of the
Electorate.

until the EU collapses into a pile of steaming turds

If ... and that will be highly unlikely.

And even then that will be our fault ..

In the unlikely even of the UK (well, and maybe just Wales and part of
Ireland in the end) leaving the EU causing it's demise ... and us all
being worse off for it, who should those who didn't want it blame?

Some might then soften their loss by asset stripping known fanatic
Brexiteers ... ;-)

Cheers, T i m