Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another reason for voting for Brexit

On 23/08/2019 21:26, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 21:16:21 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 23/08/2019 21:08, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 23 Aug 2019 20:19:27 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

I had to pay 21% VAT (Netherlands rate) and it was almost exactly the
same price as the UK supplier. That isn't going to happen after any
Brexit.

Yes it is

Oh yes - Boris' Titanic success. Not.

The best thing about Brexit is that we may just see the end of online
remoaning.

In your dreams.

Sigh. You are probably right. It will be one 'if we hadnt left the EU'
moan after another until the EU collapses into a pile of steaming turds

And even then that will be our fault ..

Josef Stalin