Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Weird light issue

On 23/08/2019 13:38, Lee Nowell wrote:
Hi All,

A friend was around yesterday and she was describing an issue she is having with one of her lights. In the bathroom she has a number of spot lights (believed to by 240v) and when switch on, all lights come on as normal. When she turns them off, one of the lights flashes on and off continually. It would appear as though this is fully on then fully off (i.e. not dim).

This has only recently started to happen and no work has been done on the house to suddenly cause it. I did wonder if for some reason an emergency light was fitted (i.e. as in offices where they come on in the event of power loss) but apparently they are all the same and no little led lights on them to indicate these.

I can not think of anything that could cause this behaviour. Anyone have any ideas?

I can think of dozens

thanks

Lee.

Lucas Bergkamp