Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright[_3_] Bill Wright[_3_] is offline

Default Options for switching electrically heated towel rail in wet room?

On 23/08/2019 07:24, Tim+ wrote:

Anyway, these matters are now behind me. I suppose this is as good a
place to mention it as any, but my beloved wife Hilary died on the 7th
August. I am utterly heartbroken.

Bill

So sorry to hear this Bill. I dont think your father could have had a
more loving son or your wife a more loving husband.

Tim

Thank you. It's been hard, and now in some ways it's harder. I have a
hard road ahead.

The funeral collection raised £702.50 for the Rotherham Hospice. It's a
very good cause. I chatted with the secretary for a while and she told
me that they get a grant of £2.5 million per annum from the NHS, but
their running costs are over five million, so all the rest has to come
from fund raising and donations.

Bill