Posted to uk.d-i-y
Kevin H[_2_] Kevin H[_2_] is offline

Default Soil Stack Boss Identification

On Thursday, 22 August 2019 18:37:52 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 22/08/2019 17:34, Kevin H wrote:
On Thursday, 22 August 2019 17:08:33 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:

Have you tried just putting it in very hot water to see if it recovers its
shape?

Tim

--
Please don't feed the trolls

Yes, tried that. No noticable difference sadly...

Looks like Marley, but they have changed the style of their
seals since my house was built in 1976

The house was built in '95. The local plumbers merchant has drawn a blank with getting a replacement. They did suggest that I put it back in as best I could and glued it and the pipe in. I might give that a try before cutting a hole for a new boss as the current boss will need sealing up anyway (so nothing to lose).

Need to find a suitable adhesive. Was thinking about something like this: https://www.screwfix.com/p/geocel-th...ar-290ml/92565