Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default smart meters

Pancho pretended :
12p and hour is about 900W.

Base level stuff in my house is about 100 Watts. That is router,switches,
WiFi standard stuff. Fridge and Freezer put it up to about 250 W.

Perhaps he has a wife, I've heard they can be expensive, even on stand by?

100w as a base load is still a helluva lot.

My base load is Fridge/freezer, upright freezer, 2x routers, 3x TV's on
standby, 1x radio on standby, 1x electro/mechanical timeclock, 1x auto-
occupancy switch, heating controls and 4x USB chargers which are always
on.

As said earlier - My hourly consumption, averaged out over a year,
works out at £0.03664. That is 87p per day including meter.

That includes when I up and about, heating pump running, lights TV's on
etc..

I am up now, big screen TV on, laptop on, no heating, but usual
baseload - showing 97w