Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default smart meters

On 22/08/2019 09:55, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
Scottish gas are here at the moment doing both meters...one wee man came
to the door and was shocked that he was expected...told my he went to
nine doors yesterday and never fitted a single meter....I was expecting
a hoard of pimple faced yoof in multiple big vans ...but no ...one wee
old man in a small van .....done the lecy and he told me I was using 8p
an hour...seems a bit high.....doing the gas at the moment and fitting a
new regulator even though the one I have is only a year old after it
failed......Oh well heard all the horror stories but if I get my
electric car I may be able to switch to a supplier with a good overnight
rate.....every cloud?

sorry lecy 12p/hour...shocking