Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:27:44 +1000, jeikppkywk, better known as cantankerous

Excuse me, those rich enough to install them. That works.
It also excludes vast swaths of the population who either rent or who
couldn't come up with a thousand bucks if their life depended on it.

A huge percentage of Americans couldn't scratch together HALF of that

Must be why they walk everywhere because they can't afford any sort of
ar. - - -

You mean somewhat like you keep trolling in all these ngs because you got
nobody AT ALL to talk to in real life, senile Ozzie cretin? BG

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.