Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default My electrician is coming Thurs to install an additional 100A subpanel, and

wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Aug 2019 15:39:15 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 8/21/2019 11:13 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:51:39 GMT,
(Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

the investment in panels
returned 30% the first year (federal tax break)

The "investment" didn't pay you back, the tax payers did ... with
borrowed money.

Just like the taxpayers ARE paying for the trillion or 2 per year tax
break for the ultra rich,

Clearly the half of US taxpayers who pay no income tax arent.

and the corporations that used it to enrich their executives by driving
up
stock prices with buybacks using most of their part of it.

That also enriches the other shareholders.

Stock holders are scum, just ask Bob.
I am not sure where the capital comes without them tho.

Borrowed and bonds.

I guess the fed can just print it.

That isnt what happens with corps.