Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Blake[_2_] Roger Blake[_2_] is offline

Default Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead In Brazil Amid Jump In PesticideUse

On 2019-08-20, Home Guy wrote:
Humanity is killing the EarthÂ’s greatest natural ally in the fight
against climate breakdown, our forests, according to the report by the
WWF.

That would be a report by hysterical left-wing climate cultists.
Environmentalist dirtbags have been making predictions of doom
since at least the late 1960s. NONE of their predictions have
come true.

There is no "climate breakdown" - climate change is a natural phenomenon.
I personally refuse to reduce my so-called "carbon footprint."

NSA sedition and treason -- http://www.DeathToNSAthugs.com
Don't talk to cops! -- http://www.DontTalkToCops.com
Badges don't grant extra rights -- http://www.CopBlock.org