Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead In Brazil Amid Jump In Pesticide Use

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 10:40:37 -0400, Octo Welfare Mom
wrote:

On 8/20/19 10:07 AM, Shadow wrote:
She had
20 head of cattle, but organized crime drove in one day, put her
livestock on a truck and drove off. All wearing hoods, military gear
and military rifles. Militia RuLeZ. They left the pasture, though, so
I suppose she can eat that. Police too scared to even investigate.

We have a similar confiscation here in the US.

You should "take up arms and overthrow your rogue government"
- NRA [Patent pending]

Every year the IRS takes 15% of everything I make and the state takes another 5%.

Here it's 27.5% and 20% respectively. I wouldn't mind paying
it IF it went to Public Health and Education. Alas, since the 2015
COUP they are no longer a priority.
The rates was established by the right-wing dictatorship in
the 60's - 70's. The center-left PT government did manage to decrease
some of the taxes, but not the main ones, they were always a minority
in the Camara/Senate.
The richest people have always been exempt of course, due to
legal loop-holes the best judges money-can-buy will always accept.
You were saying something about taxes (or was it tariffs)?
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012