Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy[_4_] Home Guy[_4_] is offline

Default Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead In Brazil Amid Jump In Pesticide Use

trader_4 wrote:

How else are you going to feed 8 billion people?

But no. We don't have too many people...

That piece is another example of what comes out of the one
screwball challenge that your PC is connected to.

More than half of world’s forest wildlife lost in 40 years, study finds

Wednesday 14 August 2019

The amount of wildlife in the world’s forests has plummeted by more than
half (53 per cent) in just over 40 years, conservationists have found.

Humanity is killing the Earth’s greatest natural ally in the fight
against climate breakdown, our forests, according to the report by the
WWF.

The charity is calling on world leaders to declare a planetary emergency
and develop a “new deal for nature and people” to halt climate
breakdown, restore nature and fix food systems.

The first ever global assessment of forest biodiversity shows that
habitat loss and degradation, chiefly caused by people, account for 60
per cent of the threats to forests and forest species.

The report, ‘Below the Canopy’, written jointly by WWF and ZSL, found
the drops in wild animal and bird populations were greatest in tropical
forests such as the Amazon rainforest, where there is the most wildlife
to lose.

https://www.independent.co.uk/enviro...-a9056516.html

I'm sure that Antifa and the SJW's will get right on this and fix it.

I'm sure the Climate-Changers and the MSM will also get right on this
and start reporting and protesting the loss of our forests any day
now...