Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead In Brazil Amid Jump In Pesticide Use

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:19:46 -0400, Home Guy wrote:

Scientist wrote:

On 8/19/19 10:47 PM, Home Guy wrote:
Half A Billion Bees Drop Dead In Brazil Amid Jump In Pesticide Use

Mon, 08/19/2019 - 21:35

Bee apocalypse has unfolded in four of Brazil's southern states in 1Q19.
More than half a billion bees died earlier this year, in a short period,
experts are suggesting that pesticides are likely to be blamed, reported
Bloomberg.

Pesticides and GMO crops are totally safe. You should spray every
meal with some roundup.

How else are you going to feed 8 billion people?

But no. We don't have too many people...

And State-sponsored family planning is SO left-wing, no WAY
it'll be adopted.
Our birth rate reached it's minimum in Lula's term, with free
pills, IUDs, surgical sterilization (if you had 2 children or more)
and condoms.
Now people are having as many children as possible. Bolsonaro
has put retirement age ABOVE life-expectancy, so people need the
children to care for them when they are too old to work. People always
adapt, even to absurd, I mean logical right wing policies.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012