Posted to uk.d-i-y
NY[_2_] NY[_2_] is offline

Default Hosed the bathroom by mistake!

"John Rumm" wrote in message
I think the classic version is to empty the trap into a bucket and then
pass the bucket to an assistant to empty while you are still under the
trap :-)

I think I can see where the assistant emptied the bucket... ;-) Easily done
in the heat of the moment.

I flooded the cupboard under the kitchen sink and the stone-tile floor the
other day when I left the tap running with the plug in the sink. The water
level reached the overflow and then I heard water gushing out. The
corrugated overflow pipe had become detached from the overflow port in the
side of the sink... That took a bit of mopping up and then crafty washing of
towels before SWMBO got back from work...