Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Hosed the bathroom by mistake!

On 20/08/2019 11:19, ss wrote:

This is the finished bathroom, probably the last major project I will
undertake and just stick to painting and leisurely woodwork.

Just have to contend with my wife now who says the toilet seat is the
wrong size, the fan is too noisy and the lighting is too dull.:-(

I ended up swapping one of the seats on ours, since although it matched
and looked ok, it was not very comfortable. The choice of options on
yours might be a bit smaller though due to the shape of the pan.

What kind of lighting did you go for?

https://imgur.com/MElXIz4

https://imgur.com/M0b7LrL

Very good looking result, I would be pleased with that.

--
Cheers,

John.