Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hosed the bathroom by mistake!

On 19/08/2019 20:42, ss wrote:
In the final stages of completing the bathroom refurbishment. So connect
the tap and the waste drain, connected the two flexi hoses to the tap
and then just the hot to the incoming pipe, thought to test the tap was
ok ...turns it on and water starts ****in out the cold water flexi hose,
as the water was sputing out the tap I didnt realise it was going all
over the floor from the cold unattached flexi hose.

Ah well we live and learn.

Very similar to when I was bringing up this house and had a shower mixer
partially attached with the hose bit blanked off..

You got cold water out of hot taps everywehere, as the cold water was at
a slightly higher pressure

...of course the shower was 'on', slightly

windows of my apartment. (I live on the twenty-first floor.) "

Alan Sokal